1 lb Boars Head Low Sodium Roast Beef
4 ounces low-fat provolone cheese
2 ounces low fat cream cheese
4 bell peppers – total weight 1 1/4 pounds
1 cup chopped scallions
6 oz baby bella mushrooms (sliced)
½ cup low sodium beef broth
1Tbs minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
Pam cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Slice peppers in half lengthwise and remove the ribs and seeds and set them aside.
3. In a large saute pan over medium heat, add broth, garlic, mushrooms, scallions and a dash salt and pepper. Cook until scallions are tender, up to 30 minutes.
4. Slice roast beef into thin strips. Once scallions are tender, add roast beef to pan. Heat through for about 3-5 minutes.
5. Turn off the heat and stir in the cream cheese.
6. Spray baking dish lightly with Pam and put peppers in dish.
7. Line the inside of each pepper with a provolone cheese slice.
8. Fill each pepper with the meat mixture, then top with more cheese.
9. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese on top is golden brown.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 2 1/3 condiments