4 cups cauliflower florets or 4 cups of Cauliflower rice
1 teaspoon of sesame oil if using chicken, or tofu. Two teaspoons of using shrimp. Use pan spray if using beef or pork
1 tablespoon of garlic
8 oz beef, 9 oz chicken breast, 8 oz pork, 10 oz shrimp, or 15 oz tofu
1 cup of diced asparagus
1 cup of frozen snow peas
¼ teaspoon White pepper
3 tablespoon of low sodium soy sauce
Chopped green onions for garnish
1. Break down a head of cauliflower in a food processor until it’s the size of rice or just use the already riced cauliflower.
2. Heat sesame oil (or Pam) over high. Add garlic and fry until fragrant.
3. Add the beef, chicken, pork, shrimp, or tofu and cook until 80% done.
4. Add asparagus and snow peas, stir until thoroughly incorporated.
5. Push ingredients to the sides of the pan to create a well.
6. Pour in 2 whisked eggs and let it set for 15 seconds.
7. Scramble eggs and fold into the cauliflower rice.
8. Season with white pepper and stir in low sodium soy sauce.
9. Garnish with chopped green onions.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – ½ Lean, 3 Greens, 2 Condiments and 1 Healthy Fat
(Don’t forget to add ½ more Lean to complete this yummy Lean and Green Meal)