¼ cup Bertolli Light Alfredo Sauce
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon reduced fat grated parmesan cheese
2 Al Fresco Andouille Chicken Sausages, sliced
1 cup spiralized zucchini
½ cup broccoli, cooked
1. Heat a medium sized skillet over medium high heat.
2. Add sliced sausage and brown on both sides.
3. Add spiralized zucchini, cooked broccoli and 1 tablespoon of water to the pan and sauté for 2 min.
3. Stir in alfredo sauce, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese until ingredients are coated with the sauce.
4. Heat for another minute or until heated thoroughly.
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, and 3 Condiments