1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
27 ounces Chicken breasts
1/4 cup Celery 2 cloves Garlic
1/4 cup Red onion
5 cups Spaghetti squash, roasted
1/2 cup low fat Blue cheese crumbles
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 cup Shredded low-fat mozzarella (half for filling, half for topping’s,)
1. Sautee celery, onion, and garlic in a little bit of olive oil until soft.
2. Stir in the cooked, shredded chicken to heat through.
3. Pour in almond milk and buffalo wing sauce. Add half of the mozzarella cheese. Stir to combine and turn off the heat.
4. In a large bowl, combine the chicken mixture with the roasted spaghetti squash. Spread the entire mixture evenly into a 9 × 13 pan.
5. Top with mozzarella and blue cheese. Cover with foil.
6. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil.
7. Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes until bubbly and starting to brown.
Yields 8 Servings ~ Per Serving, ½ Lean, 1 – 1/3 Greens, 3 condiments (don’t forget to add ½ more Leans and 1 2/3 more Greens to complete your Lean and Green meal)