2½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
2 lbs. asparagus
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoon sweet paprika
1 lb. lump crabmeat
1 tablespoon finely cut chives
¼ cup basil, chopped
4 cups liquid egg substitute
1. Remove the tough ends of the asparagus and cut it into bite-sized pieces.
2. Pre-heat an oven to 375°F.
3. In a 12-inch to 14-inch oven-proof, non-stick skillet, heat the olive oil and gently sweat the asparagus until tender. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
4. In a mixing bowl, add the chives, basil and crab meat. Pour in the eggbeaters and gently mix until combined.
5. Carefully pour the crab and egg mixture into the skillet with the cooked asparagus, and gently stir to combine. Cook over low to medium heat until the egg beaters start bubbling.
6. Place the skillet in the oven and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes until the egg beaters are fully cooked and golden brown. Serve warm.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments, 2 Healthy Fats