½ lb ground chicken breast
2 Tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
½ cup no-sugar-added tomato sauce (such as Rao’s Homemade)
½ cup reduced-fat shredded Mozzarella cheese
2 plum tomatoes, sliced
¼ cup chopped basil
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Combine chicken breast, egg, parmesan cheese Italian Seasoning in medium-sized bowl.
2. Form the chicken mixture into a thin, circular crust shape onto a parchment-lined, lightly greased baking sheet.
3. Bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
4. Top with sauce, cheese, and tomato slice.
5. Bake until cheese is melted, about 7 to 10 minutes.
6. Top with fresh basil before serving
Yields 2 servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 2 Greens, 2 Condiments