3 Tbsp. plain low-fat Greek Yogurt
1 cup Morningstar Grillers Recipe Crumbles
1/2 cup Portabella mushrooms, chopped
1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
4 oz reduced fat cheddar, shredded
1/3 cup onion, chopped
5 sprays Non-stick Cooking Spray
– Beat eggs and Greek yogurt with whisk until well blended.
– Pour mixture into greased 8×8” baking dish.
– Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes, until egg mixture is softly set.
– Meanwhile, cook recipe crumbles, mushrooms, and onions in large skillet on medium heat for 6-8 minutes, until crumbles are done. Stir occasionally. Drain once cooked.
– Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
– Spoon tomatoes over egg layer. Cover with recipe crumbles mixture and cheese.
– Bake 30 minutes until center is set.
Yields: 6 servings Per serving: 1 lean, 1/2 green, 2 condiments