* 1 egg, slightly beaten
* 1 1/2 Tbsp light mayo
* 1/2 tsp lemon juice
* 1 Tbsp minced onion
* 1/4 tsp dried parsley
* (1) 5 oz can drained skinless and boneless pink salmon, packed in water
* 1 packet multigrain crackers, crushed
* Cooking spray
* (1) 5 oz container low-fat plain Greek yogurt
* 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
* 1 Tbsp fresh dill (or 1/2 tsp dried)
* Dash of salt and pepper
* 3 cups peeled, thinly sliced cucumbers
In a small bowl whisk together the egg, mayo, lemon juice, onion, parsley, and pepper. Gently fold in the salmon and crushed crackers. Divide mixture in half and shape into two patties. Cook on a lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat until golden brown on both sides, about 5 minutes per side.
Meanwhile, whisk together the yogurt, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Pour over cucumber slices and stir to mix in. Chill until ready to serve.
Makes 2 servings. Per serving: 1 lean, 3 green, 3 condiments, 1/2 snack