2 pounds raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 Tablespoon Old Bay Blackened Seasoning
4 teaspoon olive oil, divided
1 cup plain, 2% Greek yogurt
6 oz avocado
2 Tablespoon lime juice, divided
1 ½ cups diced tomato
¼ cup diced green bell pepper
¼ cup chopped red onion
¼ cup chopped cilantro
1 chopped and deseeded jalapeño pepper
12 large romaine lettuce leaves
1. Place shrimp and Old Bay seasoning in a re-sealable plastic bag (you may need to divide shrimp into two batches). Shake contents of bag to distribute seasoning evenly.
2. Heat two teaspoons of olive oil in large-skillet, and add half of the shrimp in a single layer. Cook about 2 to 3 minutes per side, until shrimp are pink and cooked through. Repeat with remaining olive oil and shrimp.
3. For the avocado crema: Combine Greek yogurt, avocado, and one tablespoon of lime juice in blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
4. For the tomato salsa: Stir the tomatoes, green bell pepper, onion, cilantro, jalapeño pepper, and remaining tablespoon of lime juice in a medium bowl.
5. Prepare lettuce wraps by dividing the shrimp, avocado crema, and tomato salsa evenly among the lettuce leaves, serve immediately.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 2 Healthy Fats, 3 Condiments