14 ounces top sirloin steak, cut into 1 ½ inch cubes
½ green pepper, cubed
½ red pepper, cubed
8 button mushrooms
8 cherry tomatoes
1 teaspoon dry mustard
½ teaspoon pepper
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon lemon juice
½ tablespoon chopped parsley
¼ cup water
1. Combine dry mustard, red pepper, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, lemon juice, chopped parsley and the water
2. Place meat in pan and cover with marinade mix. Refrigerate overnight.
3. Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes. Remove meat from marinade.
4. Preheat grill.
5. Place sirloin, green pepper, mushroom, cherry tomato, and red pepper on skewers,
6. Place skewers on grill and cook for 3–4 minutes.
7. Turn and continue cooking until meat reaches desired doneness
8. Remove from grill and serve.
Yields 2 Servings ~ Per Serving 1 – 1 Lean, 1 Green