4 oz. raw 96% fat hamburger meat
2 Crepini Cauliflower Egg Thins
¼ cup Low fat Ricotta cheese
¼ cup Low moisture mozzarella shredded cheese
¼ cup + 2 Tablespoons Raos marinara sauce
¼ teaspoon Black Pepper or red pepper flakes
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 cup fresh spinach
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cook your hamburger meat in a hot frying pan till done. Remove from the heat.
3. Add black pepper, garlic powder, ricotta cheese and spinach to the hamburger meat and combine well.
4. Careful lay your 2 cauliflower egg thins in your medium casserole dish.
5. Divide your meat mixture between the 2 shells and gently roll up.
6. Pour your Raos over top and sprinkle on your mozzarella cheese.
7. Cover with foil and cook for approximately 25 minutes or till cooked through.
8. Uncover and broil top just till brown.
Yields 1 serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 2 Greens, 3 Condiments
(Don’t forget to add 1 Green and 1 Healthy Fat to make this a complete lean and green.)