2 tablespoons olive oil
1/3 Cup onion powder
1 cup celery, finely diced
1 head cauliflower, trimmed
1 cup red pepper, shopped
1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, diced
12 oz (cooked) boneless, skinless chicken breast, grilled and diced into 1-inch pieces
1 teaspoon sea salt
ground cumin, oregano and chili powder to taste
1 tablespoon (per serving of salsa, if desired)
1. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add celery to skillet and sauté for 5 minutes.
3. Place cauliflower in a food processor and process until the texture of rice.
4. Add cauliflower to skillet, cover and cook 5-10 minutes, until soft.
5. Mix chilies, onion powder and chicken into skillet. Cook for approx. 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
6. Stir in salt, cumin, oregano and chili powder.
7. Plate equal portions onto two plates.
8. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon of salsa if desired and serve!
Yields 2 servings ~ Per Serving -1 Lean, 3 Greens, 1 Condiment, 1 Healthy Fat