27 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips – should cook down to 18 oz
1 tablespoon olive oil
¾ package or 18 grams fajita seasoning mix
1 cup Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
1 cup red bell pepper, cut into strips
1 cup green bell pepper, cut into strips
1 ½ cups zucchini or yellow squash
1. In a large bowl, combine chicken strips with olive oil and fajita seasoning mix.
2. Marinade in the fridge for at least 3 hours or more if desired.
3. Add the tomatoes, peppers, zucchini and squash to the chicken mixture until combined.
4. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
5. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray.
6. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
Yields 3 Servings ~ Per Serving- 1 Lean, 3 Condiments, 3 Greens, and 1 Healthy Fat
Contact us for a Free Health Assessment and to explore what is possible in your health journey.
Also message me your email address to be added to our weekly health newsletter. It has a healthy recipe, a health article and a story about someone just like you reaching their health goals on our program.