2 Green Peppers
7.50 ounces cooked 93% Lean Ground Beef
½ cup 2% Cheddar Cheese
½ cup raw grated Cauliflower
½ cup Italian diced Tomatoes, drained
¼ cup G Hughes Smokehouse Sugar Free BBQ Sauce
1 teaspoon Stacey Hawkins Honey BBQ Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut the tops off both peppers. Discard the seeds and membranes.
Boil a large pot of water over medium-high heat. Add the peppers and cook for about 5 minutes or until slightly tender. Remove the peppers from the water and place the peppers upside down on a plate to drain the water. Set aside.
3. Put the grated cauliflower in a small bowl. Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap or you can place a plate over the top of the bowl. Microwave on high for about 2 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender. Set aside.
4. Combine cooked ground beef, cooked cauliflower, diced tomatoes, BBQ sauce and seasonings of choice in a large bowl.
5. Evenly divide meat mixture between the two cooked peppers.
6. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese on each pepper. Bake uncovered for 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted. One stuffed pepper is one full Lean and Green Meal.
*If you do not have Stacey Hawkin’s Honey BBQ Seasoning, you can use any combination of seasonings of your choice. Just make sure the total number of condiments does not exceed a total amount of 2 Condiments.
Yields 2 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments