Mexican Cauliflower Rice Skillet Dinner
1 pound ground beef
3 tablespoons onion
½ cup red pepper
1 tablespoon taco seasoning
1 cup diced tomatoes
2 cups cauliflower rice
½ cup chicken broth
1 cup reduced-fat Cheddar Cheese or Mexican Blend
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef until almost cooked through, slightly pink.
2. Add the onion and pepper and continue to cook until no longer pink.
3. Stir in the taco seasoning, tomatoes, cauliflower rice until combined.
4. Stir in the broth and bring to a simmer.
5. Reduce the heat to medium low and cook until the cauliflower rice begins to soften (8 to 10 minutes for frozen).
6. Sprinkle with cheese and cover.
7. Let cook until the cheese is melted, 3 or 4 minutes.
8. Remove from heat
Yields 3 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments