2 lbs 10 oz chuck roast
1 teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
2 cups beef broth or 1 can
1. Remove all visible fat from roast and sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder on all sides of roast.
2. Place roast in slow cooker.
3. Pour beef broth over roast and sprinkle Italian seasoning over the top.
4. Cover and cook on low 8 to 9 hours.
5. Cut or pull apart with a fork
6. Divide into 6 equal servings and serve with 3 Greens of your choice.
Yields 6 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 1 Condiments
(Don’t forget to add you 3 Servings of Greens)