24 baby bella mushrooms – total weight one pound, stems removed
Non-stick pan spray
½ lb lean ground beef
1 tablespoon green onion, diced
2 tablespoon cream cheese
½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon ketchup
1 teaspoon mustard
3 oz cheddar cheese, cut into small squares
½ cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
2 tablespoons lettuce, thinly shredded
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
1. In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, ketchup, green onion, salt, pepper, and cream cheese.
2. Form into small patties (approximately the size of your mushrooms).
3. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray, then place the mushrooms stem side up (stems have been removed).
4. Place your tiny burgers in the wells of the mushroom caps and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Take the baking sheet out of the oven and place slices of cheddar on burgers. Return to the oven and bake for 10 minutes more.
6. Garnish with a slice of tomato and shredded lettuce.
Yields 3 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1/3 Lean, 2 1/3 Greens, 3 Condiments
(don’t forget to add 2/3rd Lean, and 2/3rd more Greens)