13.5 oz lean beef
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
½ cup delicata squash
½ cup zucchini
½ cup yellow squash
½ cup bell peppers
½ cup broccoli
½ cup kale
1 tablespoon Ginger
1 garlic clove
½ teaspoon crushed chili flakes
2 tablespoons coconut aminos
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Lay veggies on sheet pan and lightly spray with olive oil spray and bake for about 10 mins, flipping halfway through.
3. Thinly slice the steak into strips across the grain.
4. Toss to season the beef with the salt and pepper.
5. Heat a sauté pan and spray with pam and then add beef and spread thin layer to make good contact with the pan.
6. Let sear and brown a couple min.
7. Add in ginger, garlic, and chili flakes and toss to turn beef and incorporate flavors, sautéing until fragrant.
8. Add coconut aminos and toss to coat. Sauce will thicken as it is heated through.
9. Measure and plate veggies and top with 5 oz of the cooked beef.
10. Finish by drizzling half of the pan sauce onto the beef
Yields 2 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 2.5 Condiments