3 tablespoons plain low-fat Greek Yogurt
1 cup Morningstar Grillers Recipe Crumbles
½ cup Portabella mushrooms, chopped
½ cup tomatoes, chopped
4 oz reduced fat cheddar, shredded
1/3 cup onion, chopped
5 sprays Non-stick Cooking Spray
1. Beat eggs and Greek yogurt with whisk until well blended.
2. Pour mixture into greased 8×8” baking dish.
3. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes, until egg mixture is softly set.
4. Meanwhile, cook, mushrooms, and onions in large skillet on medium heat for 6-8 minutes, until crumbles are done. Stir occasionally. Drain once cooked.
6. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
7. Spoon tomatoes over egg layer. Cover with recipe crumbles mixture and cheese.
8. Bake 30 minutes until center is set.
Yields 6 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, ½ Green, 2 Condiments
(don’t forget to ad 2.5 more Greens to complete this healthy Lean and Green)