1 lb lean ground beef
1 large head of cauliflower
2 tablespoon almond flour
1 ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
1 ½ cups 2 % cheddar cheese, grated (divided)
½ teaspoon seasoning salt
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef until browned. Drain any excess fat.
2. Cut the cauliflower into florets, and steam them for about 5 minutes, until tender on the outside but still crisp in the middle.
3. In a saucepan, whisk the milk and almond flour together until smooth, and the mixture comes to a boil, then stir in 1 cup of cheddar cheese. Add seasoning salt, to taste.
4. Combine beef, cauliflower, and cheese sauce.
5. Taste and add another pinch of seasoning salt, if desired.
6. Pour mixture into a casserole dish and sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
7. Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per serving – 1 Lean, 2 ½ Greens, 1 ½ Condiments
(Don’t forget to add ½ more Greens to complete this healthy Lean and Green Meal)