Cheesy Zucchini & Cauliflower
1 cup cauliflower rice
2 cups low sodium chicken broth
1 tablespoon butter
¾ pound zucchini, grated
1 cup shredded cheese
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
¼ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper, to taste
1. Add grated cauliflower and chicken broth to a pan, bring to a boil, turn heat to low, and cover.
2. Cook, covered, for 15 – 20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
3. Remove from the heat and add the butter, grated zucchini, cheddar, and garlic powder.
4. Stir until well incorporated. Cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
5. Stir again and add salt and pepper.
Yields 2 Servings – Per Serving = ½ Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat
(don’t forget to add ½ Lean to complete this healthy Lean and Green Meal)