2, 6 oz. chicken breasts (boneless skinless)
½ cup reduced sodium chicken broth
1 tablespoon light soy sauce
4 cups broccoli florets
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1. Mix chicken broth and soy sauce; set aside.
2. Cook and stir broccoli and garlic in hot oil in large skillet on medium-high heat until crisp/tender. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
3. Add chicken to skillet; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
4. Add broth mixture mix well and bring to boil.
5. Reduce heat to medium low.
6. Stir in mustard until well blended.
7. Return broccoli mixture to skillet mix lightly.
8. Cook until heated thoroughly; stirring occasionally.
Yields 2 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 1 Healthy Fat
Message us for a Free Health Assessment