7 oz. cooked scallops
1 small Size Spaghetti Squash
¼ cup light Bertolli Alfredo sauce
2 tablespoons pesto
1 tablespoon fresh grated Parmesan cheese
EEOV (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
Finely ground Pink Salt
1. Take a medium sized Spaghetti Squash and stab it with a fork numerous times around the entire squash. Fork should penetrate about 1/8 to ¼ of an inch.
2. Place spaghetti squash in microwave for 87 minutes on high.
3. Rotate spaghetti squash 180’ (top to bottom) and heat on high for another 7 minutes.
4. Let squash cool until you can handle.
5. Mix your pesto and Alfredo sauce together and warm up.
6. Heat small to medium sized flying pan on high and coat bottom of pan with EEOV.
7. Heat EEOV until just before it starts smoking and add scallops.
8. While pan is heating lightly salt both sides of the scallops. (if you like your scallops with pepper, add AFTER they are cooked so you don’t burn the pepper)
9. Sear scallops 1.5 minutes on one side (until the form a thin golden brown crust and flip and sear for about 1 minute more, or until you scallops is cooked completely.
10. While searing scallops, cut squash in half, (from stem to bottom) and scoop out the seeds and slimy innards.
11. Using a fork scrape out the spaghetti like meat of the spaghetti squash until you have 1.5 cups and plate.
12. Pour your warmed pesto sauce over top and add your scallops.
13. Sprinkle your 1 tablespoon fresh Parmesan cheese.
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments, 2 Healthy Fats