2 tablespoons olive oil
1 lb thick-sliced boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 ½” pieces
1 small onion, chopped
8 oz sliced mushrooms
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ cup chicken broth
1 bunch asparagus, cut into 1 ½ pieces
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Cook chicken in batches, turning until golden brown and cooked through, 4 minutes.
3. Transfer to plate.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Stir in mushrooms and cook until golden, 6 minutes.
6. Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
7. Pour in chicken broth and simmer until reduced by half, about 2 minutes.
8. Stir in Asparagus and cook until tender, 6 minutes.
9. Return chicken to skillet and heat through.
10. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 1 Green
(don’t forget to add 2 more servings of Greens to complete this healthy Lean and Green meal)
Contact us for a free Health Assessment