½ Cup Kraft Zesty Italian
2 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
2 lbs chicken breast tenderloins
¾ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
3 ½ cups chopped asparagus
1 ½ cups thinly sliced bell peppers (any color)
1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
1. In a mixing bowl whisk together salad dressing and balsamic vinegar, set aside.
2. Spray a 12-inch non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste, then place chicken evenly in skillet. Cook about 6 to 7 minutes over medium high heat, rotating once halfway through cooking, until chicken has cooked through (meanwhile, chop asparagus, peppers, and tomatoes).
3. Add half the dressing mixture to skillet and rotate chicken to evenly coat. Transfer chicken to a large plate or a serving platter while leaving sauce in skillet.
4. Add asparagus and peppers to skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until crisp tender, about 4 minutes. Transfer veggies to plate or platter with chicken.
5. Add remaining dressing mixture to skillet and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 1 minute.
6. Add tomatoes to chicken and veggies and drizzle dressing mixture in pan over top (or return chicken and veggies to pan and toss to coat).
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat