1 Tablespoon butter
2 teaspoon olive oil
1 ½ lbs raw, peeled, and deveined shrimp
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
¼ cup chicken broth
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
½ teaspoon lemon zest
¼ teaspoon salt
3 small to medium-sized zucchini, cut, sliced, or “spiralized” into spaghetti-like strands
1. Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add shrimp, garlic and crushed red pepper flakes.
3. Cook, stirring occasionally, until shrimp are pink, about 3-5 minutes.
4. Stir in chicken broth, lemon juice and lemon zest; season with salt.
5. Bring to a simmer;
6. stir in zucchini noodles until well combined, about 1-2 minutes.
Yields 2 Servings ~ Per Serving- 1 Lean, 3 Green, 2 Healthy Fats, 3 Condiments