4 cups cauliflower
4 oz. light cream cheese
½ cup 2% Greek yogurt
¼ cup minced green onions
¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
5 slices turkey bacon
2/3 cup reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Cook 5 slices bacon until very crisp.
3. Blot the fat off of the bacon with paper towel and then crumble
4. Cut cauliflower into small pieces and cook in large pot of boiling salted water until cauliflower is tender.
5. Drain well and mash with potato masher, leaving some chunks.
6. Mix in cream cheese, yogurt, green onion, Parmesan, and 3/4 of the crumbled bacon.
7. Spread evenly in a medium-sized glass casserole dish.
8. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and the rest of the bacon.
9. Bake 30-35 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving: ½ Lean, 2 Greens, 3 condiments.
(don’t forget to add ½ more Lean and 1 more Green to complete this healthy meal)