1 ½ lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup low fat plain Greek yogurt
½ cup Chicken Broth
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
¼ cup parmesan cheese
1 cup spinach, chopped
3-6 slices sun dried tomatoes
2-3 cloves of Garlic, diced
1. In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown. Cook until there is no pink in the middle.
2. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
3. Add the yogurt, chicken broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. Whisk over medium high heat until it starts to thicken.
4. Add the spinach and sundried tomatoes and let it simmer until the spinach starts to wilt.
5. Add the chicken back to the pan and serve over zucchini noodles if desired.
Yields 3 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat
(don’t forget to add 3 servings of Greens to complete his healthy Lean and Green Meal)