4 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon rosemary
2 teaspoons fennel seeds
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
*1.5 lbs pork tenderloin
4 ounces turkey bacon
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Peel and finely chop 4 garlic cloves. Finely chop fennel seeds.
2. Mix chopped garlic, rosemary, chopped fennel seeds, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
3. Rub garlic mixture all over 1½ lb. pork tenderloin on a rimmed baking sheet (if you have time to do this in the morning, great; chill pork until dinner).
4. Wrap 4 oz of bacon slices around tenderloin, tucking ends underneath so bacon stays put.
5. Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part of tenderloin registers 145° for medium, 30–40 minutes.
6. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest at least 10 minutes before slicing.
Top of Form
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Condiments.
(Don’t forget to add 3 Greens to complete this Lean and Green meal!)
Note: * Pork can be rubbed with garlic mixture 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.