3 cups broccoli florets
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
12 ounces raw skinless salmon (should yield 5 oz cooked)
1 ½ tablespoons teriyaki sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up.
3. On one half, lay down the broccoli. Spray Pam on the broccoli and sprinkle on salt & pepper.
4. Lay the salmon on the broccoli, and pour on teriyaki sauce.
5. Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F
Yields 2 Servings~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 condiments