36oz raw chicken cutlets, diced
6 cups lettuce for wraps
1 cup grape tomatoes
1 cup green onion
½ cup cilantro
1 teaspoon lime
4 teaspoons lime juice
5 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
1 tablespoon Splenda
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
¼ teaspoon chili powder
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon water
2 teaspoons olive oil
1. Combine marinade ingredients well.
2. Place in medium glass bowl (cover), or gallon Ziploc. Add diced chicken cutlets.
3. Marinate 4 hours, or overnight, refrigerated, turning to coat occasionally.
4. Cook chicken in large, med-high preheated sauté pan, with 2 teaspoon olive oil.
5. Sauté uncovered until cooked through and outside is crispy. About 6-8 minutes.
6. Serve immediately lettuce leaves with; tomato, avocado, green onion, cilantro, and fresh lime wedges
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat