¾ cup unsweetened light coconut milk, divided
2 teaspoons Frank’s Red Hot sweet chili sauce
2 tablespoons lime juice, divided
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
2 ¼ lbs chicken breasts
1 medium-sized head cauliflower, grated (6 cups)
1 teaspoon coconut oil
¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Combine ½ cup coconut milk, sweet chili sauce and 1 ½ Tablespoons lime juice in a large Ziplock bag. Add salt and pepper then squish to combine.
2. Add chicken breasts then marinate for 30 minutes – 1 hour in the refrigerator.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high, making sure grates are well greased.
4. Grill chicken breasts for 4-5 minutes on the first side, then 3-4 minutes on the second side, depending on how big they are and how well done you like them.
5. Remove to a plate to rest for 5 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, heat coconut oil in a very large skillet over medium/medium-high heat (6 out of 10.)
7. Add cauliflower, season liberally with salt and pepper, and then sauté until tender, 5-7 minutes.
8. Add remaining lime juice (½ tablespoons) and add 3-4 tablespoons coconut milk, depending on how coconutty you want it.
9. Add cilantro then stir to combine.
10. Scoop onto plates then top with chicken.
Yields 4 servings ~ Per Serving -1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat