Stuffed Cheesy Meatballs
7 oz Beef, ground, 95-97% lean (raw)
2 teaspoons Horseradish
5 sprays Non-stick Cooking Spray
2 wedges Light Laughing Cow Garlic & Herb Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Roll the ground beef into even sized balls.
3. Evenly distribute the horseradish onto each meatball, coating the entire outside.
4. With a toothpick, poke a large enough in each meatball to add cheese into the center of each meatball.
5. Place meatballs on a baking sheet, and cook for 20 minutes until done.
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 2 ½ Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat
Don’t forget to add your 3 servings of Green to complete this healthy Lean and Green Meal)