10 oz. raw tilapia
3 cups fresh spinach
1 cup canned “No Salt” tomatoes, diced
2 teaspoon olive oil or canola oil
¾ teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon hot sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Combine paprika, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, and hot sauce.
3. Brush olive oil over fish.
4. Coat fish with seasoning mixture.
5. Lay tilapia flat in a baking pan.
6. Drain juice from canned tomatoes;
7. place tomatoes on top of tilapia.
8. Tear spinach into bite-sized pieces & place around tilapia in pan.
9. Bake 30 minutes or until tilapia can be easily flaked with a fork and is opaque.
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 2 Healthy Fats, 3 Condiments