20 Thawed Chicken wings
6 Cups of Mixed Salad
6 Tablespoons of light Salad dressing
John Henry’s Hot Wing Rub Seasoning
Pam cooking spray
1. Completely thaw the Chicken wings and pat dry with a paper towel
2. Place wings on a baking sheet, uncovered and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours (this will further dry out the skin and make it crispier when smoked)
3. Heat smoker to 225 degrees
4. Spray one side of wings and season with the Hot Wing Rub Seasoning. (lightly season if you like a little kick, heavy season for a kick in the chops hot).
5. Flip wings over and repeat step 4.
6. Place wings in smoker and smoke at 225 for 30 minutes.
7. Every 10 minutes of smoke, spray lightly with the Pam Spray.
8. Once 30 minutes has passed, bump smoker temp up to 400. (no need to flip the wings)
9. Spray lightly again with the Pam Spray.
10. Once the temp reaches 400, smoke for 15 minutes, lightly spraying the wings every 5 minutes with Pam Spray.
11. Remove from smoker and cover wings with aluminum foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
12. serve wings with salad (3 cups per person of salad)
Yields 2 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments