Crust (cauliflower ordered from Califlowerfoods.com)
¼ cup 2% Reduced Fat Mozzarella cheese
¼ cup egg beaters
1 cup grated raw cauliflower or 100 grams
2.25 oz chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
¼ cup Reduced Fat 2% Mozzarella Cheese
½ cup of your favorite veggies – I used jalapenos, green and red peppers
3 tablespoons sugar free BBQ Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet and spray lightly with cooking spray.
3. Combine grated cauliflower, egg beaters, and cheese until mixed completely.
4. Spoon mixture on prepared pan with parchment paper. Use the back of a spoon to thin out the mixture and form a circle about the size of a dinner plate without the rim.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Flip the pizza crust over. Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
7. Combine chicken and BBQ sauce.
8. Spread over the top of pizza crust.
9. Top with veggies.
10. Sprinkle ¼ cup cheese over the top.
11. Broil until cheese is melted about 5 to 10 minutes.
*If you like, skip the veggies on the pizza and serve with a side salad (1 cup lettuce) and add your favorite dressing as a healthy fat!
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments
Message us for to be added to our weekly Newsletter, or for a free health assessment.