1 lb raw, peeled, deveined shrimp
½ tablespoon Cajun seasoning
1 tablespoon lemon juice
¼ cup chicken broth
1 tablespoon butter
2 ½ cups finely riced cauliflower
½ cup unsweetened original almond or cashew milk
¼ tsp salt
2 tablespoon sour cream
1/3 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
¼ cup thinly sliced scallions
1. Toss shrimp and Cajun seasoning together in a large bowl.
2. Spray a medium sized skillet with cooking spray, and heat over medium heat. Cook shrimp until pink, about 2 to 3 min per side.
3. Add lemon juice and chicken broth, scraping any bits off of the bottom of the pan, and simmer for 1 minute, set aside.
4. In a separate skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add riced cauliflower, and cook for 5 min.
5. Add milk and salt, and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
6. Remove from heat, and stir in sour cream and cheese until melted.
7. Serve shrimp on top of cauliflower grits, and top with scallions.
Yields 2 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments, 2 Healthy Fats