9 oz. dry scallops
1/8 teaspoon Lemon pepper
1/8 teaspoon Curry Powder
1/8 teaspoon Coriander
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 tablespoon Starport’s coconut curry sauce
1 tablespoon low sodium chicken broth or water
Scallions, thinly sliced
1. Rinse, then pat the scallops dry.
2. Combine lemon pepper, curry powder, coriander and salt.
3. Sprinkle both sides of scallops with seasoning blend.
4. Place olive oil in a non-stick skillet and heat over medium-high heat until sizzling.
5. Add the scallops and sear until nicely browned on one side,
6. Flip and cook on the other side. Touch them to gauge their level of doneness; they need to have a little give but not too much, take care not to overcook to where they’re hard to the touch.
7. Remove to a plate, cover.
8. Combine coconut curry sauce and chicken broth in a very small bowl.
9. Spoon over top of scallops.
10. Sprinkle sliced scallions over the top.
11. Serve with your favorite greens.
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Condiments, 2 healthy fats
Don’t forget to add 3 servings of greens (picture shown with cauliflower rice)