1¾ lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
¼ teaspoon each: salt & pepper
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 scallion, minced
4 cups cauliflower “rice”
1½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
40 green pitted olives
½ cup green beans, cut into ¼-inch pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
3. Roast the chicken in the oven until the internal temperature reaches 165°F, about 20 minutes. Once chicken breasts are cooked, remove them from the oven and set them aside to rest.
4. Meanwhile, combine all of the remaining ingredients in a pot.
5. Simmer on low for 8 to 10 minutes.
6. When finished, slice the chicken and serve it with cauliflower “rice.”
Tip: For a more traditional take on this dish, cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and combine it with the remaining ingredients in a pot (instead of roasting). Simmer on medium heat for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 1 Healthy Fat, 1 Condiment