28 oz raw, boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 medium bunch (about 20oz) broccoli with stems
4 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
½ teaspoon kosher salt
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 ½ cups Rao’s marinara sauce
1 cup shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Dice chicken and cook until pink is gone. (Don’t overcook chicken & keep chicken warm but don’t let it dry out)
3. Trim about 1 inch off broccoli stems and discard. Slice the broccoli stalks in half lengthwise.
4. Place the broccoli and the garlic cloves on a 9-by-13-inch baking pan and spray both sides of the broccoli florets and stems with olive oil. Season both sides with salt and roast cut side up about 10 minutes, until the broccoli is browned on the bottom.
5. Turn the broccoli and garlic and roast an additional 10 minutes until tender and browned and crisp.
6. Add chicken, Top with marinara sauce and mozzarella. Return to the oven and bake until hot and the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 1 ½ Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat