2 Tablespoon lemon juice
4 teaspoon olive oil
1 clove garlic, peeled, smashed and minced
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
½ teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon turmeric
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon Red pepper flakes, to taste
36 oz raw boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup scallions
2 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1. Combine the lemon juice, 3 teaspoon olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, cumin, paprika, turmeric, cinnamon, and red pepper flakes in a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
2. Add the chicken and toss well to coat.
3. Cover and store in refrigerator for at least 1 hour and up to 12 hours.
4. Heat oven to 425 degrees.
5. Use the remaining teaspoon of olive oil to grease a rimmed sheet pan.
6. Add the scallions to the chicken and marinade, and toss once to combine.
7. Remove the chicken and scallions from the marinade, and place on the pan, spreading everything evenly across it.
8. Put the chicken in the oven and roast until it is browned, crisp at the edges, and cooked through, about 15 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven, allow to rest 2 minutes, then slice into bits.
10. Scatter the parsley over the top, surround with lemon wedges, and serve.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat
(don’t forget to add 3 Greens to complete this Lean and Green meal)