(This is one of our personal favorites!)
4 ½ cups spaghetti squash, cooked
1 can Rotel tomatoes
¼ cup green pepper, chopped
1.25 pounds 93% lean ground beef
2/3 cup shredded 2% reduced fat Mexican style cheese
½ cup 2% plain Fage Greek yogurt
½ cup red enchilada sauce
3 tablespoons reduced fat cream cheese
½ teaspoon chili powder
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a medium sized bowl, combine enchilada sauce, Greek yogurt, cream cheese, and chili powder.
3)Stir until combined. It is okay if the mixture is a little lumpy from the cream cheese. The cream cheese will eventually melt when combined with the warm ground beef and spaghetti squash. Set aside.
4) Over medium high heat, add ground beef, chopped green peppers, and can of Rotel tomatoes to a large skillet.
5) Cook until ground beef is no longer pink and green pepper is tender.
6) Drain meat of all fat and liquid.
7) Add spaghetti squash and enchilada sauce to the ground beef mixture.
8) Stir until everything is combined.
9) Pour the mixture into a casserole dish. I used a deep 9 inch square casserole dish. Top with Mexican style cheese.
10) Bake for about 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments
(No Healthy Fats required)