2 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons white cider vinegar
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 clove of garlic
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
zest of half a lemon
1 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
14 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast
¾ cup summer squash
¾ cup zucchini
1. Combine all ingredients (except chicken) into a large zip-top plastic bag and mix.
2. Add chicken and seal bag; shake to coat chicken.
3. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
4. Remove chicken from bag and discard contents.
5. Grill chicken over medium heat 6-7 minutes per side or until done.
6. Place zucchini and squash on grill (on top of foil if desired).
7. Sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper.
8. Turn once to cook thoroughly.
Yields 2 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 1.5 Greens, 2 Healthy Fats, 2 Condiments
(Don’t forget to add another 1.5 servings of Greens to complete this healthy meal)