6 Market Pantry Cooked Lean Turkey Meatballs,
¼ cup part skim ricotta cheese
¼ cup 2% reduced fat Mozzarella Cheese
1 cup (cooked weight) yellow squash or zucchini, sliced lengthwise
½ cup Great Value Italian diced tomatoes, less than 5 g of carbs per ½ cup
¼ teaspoon garlic salt
¼ teaspoon dried basil
2 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
1. Bake Meatballs for 20 minutes and slice into 4 slices
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Layer zucchini or squash slices along the bottom of a medium sized casserole dish.
4. Spread ricotta cheese over the squash.
5. Sprinkle garlic salt and basil over the ricotta cheese and squash slices.
6. Combine diced tomatoes with meatball pieces in a small bowl and Pour over ricotta cheese.
7. Sprinkle mozzarella over meatballs and then top with grated parmesan cheese.
8. Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted. (There will be some water or liquid from the squash or ricotta. This is normal. I just drain it from the casserole dish by tipping the dish slightly to the side while making sure the lasagna doesn’t pour it as well!
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 2 Condiments