1 (12 ounce) can diet root beer with 0 carbs
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
½ cup lite soy sauce
27 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts – should yield 18 oz cooked
1. Combine root beer, vinegar, oil and soy sauce in a large bowl.
2. Add chicken and marinade at least 3 hours.
3. Grill on High, 2 minutes each side
4. Turn head down to low and cook until there is no pink left in the chicken.
5. Slice into thin strips and serve.
Yields 3 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 2 condiments and 1 Healthy Fat
(Don’t forget to add 3 servings of Greens for a completed Lean and Green Meal.
Suggestion – shred and serve over 3 cups of Salad. YUM!)
Message us for a free Health Assessment!