6 bone-in chicken breast halves, skin removed
1 teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon seasoned salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
2 Tablespoons olive oil
¼ cup water
3 Tablespoons lemon juice
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
1. Rinse the chicken and pat it dry with paper towels.
2. In a bowl, mix the salt, pepper and oregano in to a rub.
3. Apply the rub to the chicken.
4. Put the oil In a skillet and brown the chicken over medium heat.
5. Place it all in the crockpot.
6. Put the water, lemon juice, garlic, and bouillon into the skillet and turn up the heat. Bring it a boil.
7. Pour the mixture into the crockpot over the chicken.
8. Cover and cook for 3-4 hours on low.
9. Baste chicken.
10. Add parsley, cover and cook 30 minutes longer
Yields 6 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 1 healthy fat
Don’t forget to add 3 servings of Greens to complete this Lean And Green Meal.
Message us for more information on eating right, getting healthy and losing weight.