12 ounces cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, shredded
¾ cup Fage 2% plain Greek yogurt
¼ cup regular cream cheese
5 slices turkey bacon cooked and crumbled
3 ounces canned jalapenos, diced
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup shredded 2% sharp cheddar cheese, divided
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine shredded chicken, yogurt and cream cheese in a medium sized bowl.
3. Add crumbled turkey bacon, diced jalapenos, garlic powder, onion powder, Parmesan cheese and ½ cup cheddar cheese. Stir until everything is combined.
4. Pour mixture into a baking dish.
5. Top with remaining ½ cup shredded cheese.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese has melted.
7. Serve hot-warm.
(You can add thickly sliced sweet peppers to scoop the dip and count those veggies towards your greens)
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 1 ¾ Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat
(don’t forget to add 3 Greens to complete this healthy Lean and Green Meal)