4 oz Cheese, Ricotta, Part-Skim
2 tablespoons Egg Substitute, Egg Beaters
6 oz Cheese, mozzarella, reduced fat
1 ½ cup Raw Tomatoes, crushed, canned
10 oz Beef, ground, 95-97% lean
3 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
¼ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
½ teaspoon Garlic Salt
½ teaspoon Italian Seasonings
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook ground beef.
3. Add tomatoes, ¼ teaspoon. garlic salt and 1/8 teaspoon. pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Mix ricotta cheese, ¾ cup (3 oz) of mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, egg substitute, Italian seasoning, and remaining garlic salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
5. Fill the bottom of a medium-sized baking dish with the meat mixture and top with the cheese filling.
6. Sprinkle the remaining ¾ cup mozzarella cheese on top.
7. Bake for 35 minutes and let cool 10 minutes before slicing.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, ¾ Green, 1 ¾ condiments
Make sure you add 2.25 servings of Greens to complete this meal.
Message us for a Free Health Assessment!