1 – 1 ½ lb. pork tenderloin, cut in half
1 – 12 oz can diet root beer
3 cups shredded green cabbage
3 cups shredded red cabbage
½ cup plain low-fat Greek Yogurt
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp Dijon mustard
¼ tsp celery salt
Pinch of stevia
½ cup sugar free barbecue sauce
- Spray inside of Instant Pot with cooking spray. Set to high sauté setting and brown port pieces on all sides, about 3 minutes per side.
- Add diet root beer, secure lid and close pressure valve. Set to 60 minutes at high pressure. Allow pressure to release naturally before opening.
- Meanwhile prepare slaw. In a medium sized bowl combine the rest of the ingredients except the barbecue sauce.
- Discard liquid from Instant Pot, transfer port to a bowl and shred. Add barbecue sauces and toss to combine.
- Serve slaw atop the pulled pork and enjoy.
Yields 4 servings
1 lean, 3 greens, 3 condiments
Total Prep/Cook Time 75 minutes