2, 8-9 oz raw boneless skinless chicken breasts
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup diced tomatoes
1 small bell pepper (any color), diced (for salsa)
3 Tablespoons minced onion
1 clove garlic
3 pieces chile chipotle
1 cup chicken broth
1 teaspoon oil
8 lettuce leaves washed, and dried
1 ½ oz peeled and pitted avocado slices
1. In a pot, cook the chicken with the salt. Chill and crumble. Set aside
2. For the sauce, blend all the ingredients with the chicken broth for 3 minutes.
3. In a saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat and add the sauce and the rest of the broth. Let it boil and cook on low heat for 10 minutes or until thickened.
4. Season and incorporate the chicken and cook two more minutes.
5. Take chicken and roll in lettuce leaves, and sprinkle avocados on top.
Yields 2 Servings ~ Per Serving: 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat